I’m in a questioning mood tonight so here are a few favorites:
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why does the Easter Bunny have eggs in his basket instead of fuzzy slippers?
- Why does Santa wear red? And where did Mrs. Claus get all that velvet?
- Why do we take the day off on Labor Day?
- Why do you need a battery-operated device to open a package of batteries?
- If my father had blue eyes and my mother is a redhead, what day was I born on and at what speed was I traveling while sliding down the chute?
- If scientists know how to split an atom how come a group of friends don’t know how to split a check?
- How come my room mate can spot a weed on his lawn at 50 paces but can’t see a week’s worth of coffee drips on the counter in front of his coffee machine?
- Why is there so much hair in a man’s bathroom?
- Why is my dog always happy to see me?
- Why does the sun set but the moon rises?
- Why do we always have to give in to the people who whine the most?
- Why do bald men do comb-overs?
- Why do women diet when they gain weight and men buy bigger shirts?
Talk amongst yourselves. 😉