Since politics and elections have been such a hot topic lately, I thought it would be fun and possibly thought-provoking to do a little survey.
Following are 11 questions that I’d love everybody to answer. The only stipulation for your candidate is that they must be eligible to be president (at least 35 years old and born in America) – it doesn’t matter if it’s a man or woman, their race, religion, what they currently do for a living, political persuasion, etc.
I’ll be very interested to see if 1)Anybody does the survey and 2) The answers that come.
Have fun! WC
1. If you choose anyone to be the presidential candidate in the 2008 Presidential election, who would it be?
2. Why would you choose that person?
3. What problem(s) do you believe your candidate could solve for the nation?
4. What benefit do you believe your candidate could give to the nation?
5. What three skills does your candidate have that makes them a good leader?
6. What three characteristics does your candidate possess that makes them presidential?
7. What do you most admire about your candidate?
8. Would you volunteer to work for your candidate’s campaign if they ran? If so, what would you do for your candidate to help them win the election?
9. What platform would your candidate run on?
10. What issue would your candidate be most attacked by the press for?
11. If your candidate was elected what do you believe their legacy would be as president?