I have been a very good girl this year. I have :
1. been paying down my credit card debt
2. not called in sick to work nearly as much as I wanted to.
3. only flipped off the most egregious idiots on the road
4. not killed roomie (despite any number of reasons I could have).
5. not killed either of my bosses (despite any number of reasons I could have).
6. pretended to be happy to see people when I’m not.
7. been polite to Democrats (well sorta)
8. stopped discussing (arguing) politics with my sister.
9. made people laugh with my inane meanderings on my blog.
10. baked brownies for someone other than me.
11. not screamed at anyone at AT&T this week.
12. not slapped any stupid people lately, despite intense temptation.
13. only taunted 3 telemarketers this week.
14. bought a bunch of stupid shit for my friends which I have wrapped nicely for the holiday gift swap.
In exchange for all my goodness I would like (love):
1. job security (at least until mid-January).
2. two more years of my car running without major difficulties.
3. being discovered so I can get on the best seller’s list.
4. wealth and fame (or debt free with a small amount of disposable income).
5. the trick to teaching my dog how to talk (it would be a sure money maker).
6. the trick to getting roomie not to talk (it would be a sure sanity maker).
7. the secret to eliminating cellulite without taking pills or going under the knife.
8. my big fat ass, to be round and cute instead of what it is.
9. 7 calorie-free days per year so I can gorge on all the major holidays.
10. the secret to reversing gravity especially as regards my ass and my boobs.
11. you to manufacture the perfect bra and keep me in endless supply.
12. a maid (for obvious reasons)
13. the winning lotto numbers (just me and no one else, please).
14. Oh, and world peace.
Writer Chick 😉
What do you want from Santa this year?