This was too good, not to post. H.T. to court reporter chick for this one. Enjoy!
All of these are legitimate companies that didn’t spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear .. and be misread.
These are not made up. Check them out yourself
1. “Who Represents” is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com (I’m thinky some lacey lingerie)
2 . Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at www.expertsexchange.com (they say that change is good, right?)
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net (I think I know some people who shop here)
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com (this could be helpful to those profiler guys)
5. There’s the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com (I know they say Italians are the best lovers but…)
6. And don’t forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in www.molestationnursery.com (those poor plants, imagine the trauma)
7. If you’re looking for IP computer software, there’s always www.ipanywhere.com (lol – me too, anybody going to make a diaper joke here?)
8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com (so much for abstinence)
9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, www.speedofart.com (I didn’t know that speedos could fart)
So the moral to this story is choose your names wisely and get good proofreaders! 😉 WC