When I first started blogging, I had so many ideas for posts floating around in my head that I started keeping notepads everywhere. My bag was packed with little scraps of paper that held true brilliance for the blogosphere. Now, not so much.
I don’t know, maybe it’s that I’ve been doing it for a while and I’ve said all I have to say – or life gets in the way – or the pressure is just too much. Hard to say. Though I usually come up with something to write about.
Sometimes though, you come up with ideas that just go nowhere – or refuse to let you write them – or are just too damn stupid to actually publish them on the Internet.
Here are a few that never made it to the post buffer and never will. And I’ll leave it to you and your imagination to figure out what the content of these posts could have been: 😆
- Generally Freaked Out and Homicidal
- Dead Cat Casseroles
- Pimples – The New White Meat
- Smut Among the Daffodils
- Telemarketers I Have Loved
- I Hear That – And It’s Pissing Me Off
- Born to be a Prison Bitch
- My Night With Mel Gibson
- Zelda’s Academy Award Party
- Daughtry – Bald, Bag of Angst or….Rock Star?
- The Loser Gene
- Bubbles in my Pants
- Ten Things to do With a Dead Spouse
- My Favorite Diseases
Now, I know that many of you out there have a few titles of your own. So…give. 😉