Angie, over at This and That, tagged me. Now, though I’ve done similar memes and you all know far too much about me anyway – I’m doing the meme cuz Angie is new in the neighborhood and I want to support her. So, seven more things about me. 😉
1. My ass has its own zipcode – and at the rate I’m going I will be my own island soon.
2. My favorite food when I was a kid was a BLT with peanut butter (can you say, Elvis?) on toasted Hillbilly bread (yes, there really was such a thing).
3. When I’m writing a story, I often have conversations between the characters and I play all the parts and I have these conversations out loud – usually while I’m walking the dog or taking a shower. Anyone who witnesses this probably thinks I need to adjust my meds.
4. And while we’re on the topic of talking out loud, I sometimes have conversations with my dead father.
5. I think that the global warming thing is a bunch of crap. However, I am worried about the planet and the world at large because there is so much hatred in the world that we will likely blow ourselves up in an effort to kill each other, long before the planet goes belly up.
6. I like George W. Bush. In fact, I voted for him twice. I do not always agree with what he does, nor do I support all of his ideas but I believe he has done what he feels is best for the country. I do not believe he deserves the utter hatred that has been piled on him, nor do I think he deserves the personal attacks. It’s okay if you disagree with the man, but he is not the second coming of Hitler or Satan. His biggest crime, it seems is that he is a Republican and is determined to make up his own mind about what to do in his capacity as President.
7. I can’t watch horror movies anymore. Which is odd because I couldn’t get enough of them when I was a teenager – now if I watch them, they make me afraid of inanimate objects like doors and radios.
Well there you have it seven more things about me that you didn’t need to know. Hehehe.
If you want to do the meme and pass it on, consider yourself tagged – if not, no worries.