Stole this one from Cowgal cuz it looked fun.
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, as what or whom would you go?
A devil, cuz I still have my devil ears headband from Halloween and I have no imagination when it comes to costumes.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
Cheese, grilled onions, mayo/mustard, dill pickles. I don’t care how it’s cooked, I just want to eat it.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
Mr. President, Do you ever feel like slugging Helen Thomas?
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Walking along the beach, dancing away from the waves that break the shore.
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
Popcorn and diet coke.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
Tough choice, but I’d have to go with pop ups – it’s like being ambushed.
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand?
Martin Sissypants – just a feeling I have.
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
Not a clue, next thing I knew I was married to a nerd.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
Too loud. I never have liked loud places/noises, it interferes with the voices in my head.
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Guts. Though I like a good sense of humor too. But I really admire anyone who can just go for it, no matter the risk or consequences. It’s why I hang out with people like Zelda.
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
Ah….red licorise twists. Oh yeah!
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
The abandoned K-Mart building. Or the mountains….hmmm, can’t quite decide.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Discussion of sports, sports events, super bowls, basketball playoffs – pretty much any sport but baseball which ironically is the only sport I understand. Oh yeah, soccer stuff. Yawn…
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
Once – I’m a good driver.
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
Something chocolate, hershey’s chocolate syrup, yup that’ll do it.
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
Chips of any type or description.
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
I’d take my chances – I started out with nothing so if I end up with the $500 then I really win. Cuz let’s face it, $50 can barely fill up the gas tank these days.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
Well since you can’t blog with a television, I’d have to go with the internet connection. Besides, you can watch tv online – or so I hear.
20. What is your highest level of education?
Did two years of college.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been?
Yesterday I saw it was going for $3.57 a gallon for regular. Luckily I only drive a couple of times a week.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
How uncool is that? A lunchbox, hell no. Whenever I took lunch it was always in a brown paper bag, that way I could make a hand puppet to play with in the afternoon.
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
That’s a tough one, the chauffer sounds good but then I really don’t go anywhere – so I’m going with housekeeper who would hopefully also do my laundry.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Stuck in traffic, cuz worse case scenario you can abandon your car and walk home and you have a radio and hopefully, snacks with you and your cell phone. Elevators suck, even if you don’t get stuck in them, there is something creepy about being jammed shoulder to shoulder with strangers you would go out of your way to avoid if you saw them on the street.
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word?
‘Criminy’ (pronounced – cry-men-nee) or ‘oh cripes’ or ‘jeez louise’ – they all work.
Feel free to steal this one and do it yourself.