Want to know what writers think about? Yeah, me too. But alas, I can only tell you what twirls around in my writer’s brain. Any of these sound familiar to you?
1. Is a book better if the writer takes years to write it?
2. Are eBooks better than ‘real’ books?
3. If eBooks smelled like ‘real’ books would people buy more of them?
4. If smart phones are so smart why do people walk into walls while using them?
5. Do people know that we can hear all the details of their life because they talk really loud on their cell phones?
6. Why doesn’t my cat like anybody—not even me?
7. What is my dog dreaming about?
8. Why don’t vegetables taste like chocolate? Or potato chips?
9. If a writer sits in her office alone writing a book does anyone hear the keyboard clacking?
10. Is the opposite of social media, anti-social media?
11. Why don’t they make aerobic chairs?
12. Does a dog know when you’re lying to her?
13. If we got rid of all the flies and crickets, would nature revolt?
14. When did underpants become a fashion statement?
15. How does karma work? Is there a scorecard or something?
16. Why does white clothing make me spill things?
What questions do you ask yourself? Do you get any answers? Feel free to add to the add to the list.