- I was born on St Patrick’s Day and I’m half-Irish but my mother named me after German Actress Anita Eckberg
- I worked in the food industry for 20 years and that’s where I learned restaurant Spanish (Mas platos, por favor?). That experience gave birth to the characters in the mystery series I’m writing.
- I have my father’s nose (thanks, Dad).
- I have a smidge of Cherokee Indian blood
- I believed in Santa until I was ten – then my cousin ruined it by showing me where my mom hid the presents.
- I never believed in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny but I like money and chocolate so I kept my mouth shut.
- I became intrigued with film noir when I was eight. They reran the old films like crazy on television when I was a kid. Couldn’t get enough of them. I believe I got my love of mysteries from these old movies.
- I started reading when I was three or four. No one knows how or why.
- I never liked dolls or toys when I was a kid – but books were another matter.
- I wouldn’t know Iambic pentameter if it bit me in the behind
- I once helped get an embezzler arrested (she took a deal unfortunately so didn’t go to jail.)
- I make the best beef veggie soup on the planet.
Okay, so what about you? Any interesting factoids you’d like to share? I’m listening. 😀