I was given the Lovely Blog Award by the lovely River Hayden and thank you for that River.
The instructions are simple:
1. Thank your nominator, if you’d like 🙂
2. List 7 facts about you
3. Nominate 15 blogs for the award
So here goes:
Seven facts about me:
1. I was born on St. Patrick’s Day – and total strangers celebrate my birthday every year. But I do not drink green beer.
2. I write poetry under the pen name, Sarah Flanagan
3. I have a decent singing voice but rarely sing in front of others
4. I grow great tomatoes. Delicious. Favorites are an heirloom tomato called Brandywines
5. My mother and I are the only two people in our family who have green eyes. My father and siblings all have (had) blue eyes.
6. I was once held at knife point by a drunken Canadian.
7. I just finished writing a mystery series which I plan to release later this month.
By the power vested in me by the Internet I hereby nominate (in no particular order) the following bloggers for the Lovely Blog Award:
Purely simple Words
Pin in the Tush
Big Time Thanks
My Bookish Life
All the Elbows
Building a Poem
Jean Lee’s World
Mother’s change of heart