Yup, got my bah humbug on.
1. All your friends are out of town so you’re stuck cooking dinner for your room mate who eats with his mouth open and does his best to make sure there aren’t any leftovers.
2. Whatever you get your mother (which you spend hours tormenting over) it’s never the right thing.
3. The tracking number to the one gift you actually need to arrive on time doesn’t exist in the shipper’s data base.
4. There’s nothing to watch on TV but bad reruns, cartoons or holiday movies you’ve seen a million times.
5. Every advertiser on planet Earth is using Star Wars as a hook.
6. No matter how much you love Christmas, you hate it by the time it’s over.
7. People apparently receive your gifts and cards but don’t feel they need to mention that to you.
8. The one or two friends who are still in town don’t believe in Christmas.
9. Since your dog loves the taste of ribbon and wrapping paper, you’ll need to schedule a $400 doggie enema the day after Christmas.
10. You spend the entire day cooking but by the time you eat, you don’t taste a thing. And you end up with heartburn.
How about you? What are your ten worst things about Christmas? Feel free to add to the list.