Californians will enjoy this lampoon of the dreaded Barbara Boxer…hopefully, she’ll be retiring soon.
PS: Just click on the link and the vid comes right up.
I don’t know about you, but when inept bloggers cull the internet stealing other bloggers’ content, it really pisses me off. It particularly pisses me off when it’s my content being stolen. And it’s not just the theft that is annoying – it’s the fact that often these deadbeats lift the content and put it on their useless ripoff sites so that Google or other search engines will sense they have content instead of just endless ppc ads. Since Google and other search engines use bots to crawl, the bots can’t tell that they are being tricked. Plus there is the downside of having your content asssociated with these hideous huckster sites. They give you a link to your site. So you should be happy right? It’s gets you traffic, right? I’m sure that’s the justifyer. But that is sort of like saying a convicted criminal recommended your services. Not the kind of endorsement any ethical or honest blogger is looking for, is it?
Although I cannot stop them from lifting my content and pretending I have some association with these lowlifes I can at least reveal them to some degree. So, here is a list of current sites that are out there lifting, lying and using the labor of others. Perhaps you too have seen them on your stats page as a ‘referral’ (we use the term loosely) and sending you traffic?
As you may note, I deleted one letter from each of the urls, lest I give them traffic. But the pertinent information is there. While I doubt this will drive the slimeballs back under the rocks from whence they came. It at least makes me feel a little better in exposing them.
And once again, I would float the suggestion to wordpress, to offer us a no-copy function – so that this sort of thing is discouraged. And thereby make people who want to create websites and get traffic to have to create their own content in order to get it, rather than stealing from others.
In the last several days I have noticed that the same ‘reader’ has visited my site multiple times and viewed anywhere from 10 to 34 pages per visit. I’ve also noticed some very odd referrals from acne sites, weight sites, insurance sites and so forth. To say I don’t run in those circles is an understatement.
And I’m getting the idea that Mr. or Ms. Hong Kong (of the Central District) is doing a pretty big cut and paste job of my blog posts. Either that or they are a real bloggy stalker. In either case, it makes me quite uncomfortable and I would ask, nicely that if Mr. or Ms. Hong Kong is lifting content to Stop immediately. I write all the copy on this blog and it is my property. Period. My blog is not a blog copy co-op for underprivileged or overly challenged bloggers who cannot write and so must steal from others. If, on the other hand, you are simply a stalker, get help.
It is not beneath me to publish your IP address and every other bit of information that my stats programs provide, as well as find out who you are and file a copyright infringement complaint either.
So Hong Kong, get a life – but do me a favor and write your own, instead of trying to take mine.
Well Hong Kong, clearly you thought I was kidding – not so much. Here you go:
Domain Name netvigator.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address 203.218.228.# (PCCW Limited)
ISP PCCW Limited
Continent : Asia
Country : Hong Kong (Facts)
City : Central District
Lat/Long : 22.2833, 114.15 (Map)
Operating System Microsoft WinNT
Browser Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)
Time of Visit Sep 5 2010 8:04:53 am
Last Page View Sep 5 2010 8:27:56 am
Visit Length 23 minutes 3 seconds
Page Views 20
Referring URL unknown
Visit Entry Page http://writerchick.w…rdpress.com/page/77/
Visit Exit Page https://writerchick.wordpress.com/
Time Zone unknown
Now I’ve been telling you folks that these greenie whackjobs were over the top – maybe now you’ll believe me.
Apparently a whacko nutjob environmentalist thinks that dirty filthy human beings should be gotten rid of and to prove the passion of his belief took hostages at the Discovery Channel’s headquarters (Yes, the Discovery Channel, not BP Oil or a major filthy carbon footprint emitting corporate entity – but the Discovery Channel) . They think he had a bomb strapped to him but the cans were recycled so, it could be that used fertilizer and coffee grounds just don’t detonate properly.
Long story short – the police didn’t mess around considering thousands of lives were at risk and now he is one dead whacko environmentalist. To prove it here are some of his thoughts as voiced on his website (which I will not cite because I don’t think crazy people deserve increased blog traffic), courtesy of ABC News:
Lee writes that the channel should cease its current programming and replace it with a game show about reducing the global population.
The channel, he wrote, should produce a program about “how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution.”
“The world needs TV shows that DEVELOP solutions to the problems that humans are causing, not stupify the people into destroying the world. Not encouraging them to breed more environmentally harmful humans,” he wrote.
“Saving the environment and the remaning [sic] species diversity of the planet is now your mindset. Nothing is more important than saving them. The Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels. . . The humans? The planet does not need humans,” he wrote.
This article describes the ordeal in full.
Well, Mr. Lee, I suppose I should congratulate you on acheiving your objective, at least in part – because now there is one less filthy human being on the planet. I’m sure the lions and tigers and bears are really jazzed too.
Random political thoughts
1. If the Constitution is a ‘living breathing document’ because it has to ‘adapt’ to changing times as society progresses – then why is there an amendment process built right into it?
2. Now that we know Algore is a cheater too, will his stock go up (like Clinton) or go down (like Edwards)? Also, global warming kind of takes on a whole new meaning, doesn’t it?
3. Since the planet is actually cooling, once the greenies catch up will global cooling become the new global warming. And will the cold shoulder and icy behavior fall under EPA regulation jurisdiction for which the IRS can collect fines?
4. If Obama is a black man why does he sound like a whiney white guy?
5. If our government is by, for and of the people, why do none of our leaders seem like actual people?
6. Will Nancy Pelosi survive further cosmetic (and I use the term loosely) surgery?
7. Why is Hilary still running for president—don’t they get election results in outer Slobovia?
8. Since the government can’t even run a decent DMV, balance a budget, or speak without teleprompters, how can anyone believe 9/11 is an inside job?
9. If a person who thinks banning books, dictating what the public can eat, thinks that dumb laws make sense and can’t answer a direct question, how can anyone think he or she is a moderate?
10. Once we get rid of industry, private companies, cigarettes, cars, alcohol, junk food, churches, and the internet and we’re all getting everything from the government – who is going to pay for everything?
11. Why do Democrats speak of the evil of corporations and corporate campaign funds when they are openly supported by:
Coors Brewing Company
Ben and Jerry’s
And pretty much every news organization in America – among others
12. Why isn’t Obama’s free healthcare, free or even affordable?
13. How much longer is everything that happens on Obama’s watch going to be George W. Bush’s fault?
14. When was Nasa’s job description changed to improving relations with Muslims? And why is the head of Nasa having interviews with Al Jazeerah? Do they own outer space or something?
15. If Obama thinks America has been arrogant by making demands of other countries, why is it okay for him to make demands of Israel?
16. Why does Planned Parenthood offer services that prevent parenthood?
17. Why does an unborn American child have no rights until it takes its first breath but an illegal immigrant has rights because they broke the law?
18. Since the Democrats have had control of Congress since 2004 how everything is always the Republican’s fault?
19. Why do public servants (e.g. government workers) have the strongest union in America?
20. Why are the Dems against corporate welfare but for social welfare? Corporations pay taxes and provide jobs – individual welfare recipients do neither.
21. If diplomacy and intelligent dialogue are the solutions, why are foreign despots still pulling the same crap, if not more?
22. If we honor and respect our veterans why are we slashing their benefits?
That’s about all I have for now. Feel free to add to the list or answer any of the questions.
I’ve had it. So if you don’t want to read a rant, move on because I’m about to blow. Today, our current president was quoted as saying he didn’t think any nation should have ‘undue advantage’ over other nations. Yet again, our leader in chief works hard to belittle, demean and lessen America and Americans. This man who bows to foreigners and apologizes to illegal interlopers demanding rights to which they are not owed – doesn’t ever miss an opportunity to demoralize the country he is supposed be leading and representing. He listens to everyone but his own citizens and the people he purportedly represents.
And promotes the enemy line about America and Americans whenever and wherever possible. And I am sick to death of it. This attitude of our president and anyone else for that matter that America is somehow cheating others because they have so much makes me want to scream. Well I’ve got news, the reason Americans have so much is because they have worked their asses off to get it. Through enterprising and innovative business solutions, growing a better apple, building better mousetrap, and using our own rugged individualism to bring about prosperity. Our resources and our wealth or possessions, health or education system did not fall from the sky. It was created through ingenuity, blood, sweat and tears. And many, hundreds of thousands of Americans have been sacrificed their very lives to protect it and protect the rights of Americans to continue to pursue such activities.
That other nations feel entitled to criticize the United States and the American people for what they have only shows that such individuals are petty and jealous and likely lazy. Rather than being creators of a free nation of their own that guarantees personal freedoms and the right to pursue happiness they prefer to be children of their governments sniveling over every need and whining to be taken care of – meanwhile griping about America and Americans. Well screw you guys.
There isn’t one nation in the world that America has not helped, either by defending their borders, their citizens, bringing technology, catastrophe aid, medical research, medical aid, food, agricultural assistance and so forth. Every nation on this planet has America to thank for much of what they have.
And Americans, despite the shoddy treatment they receive and the endless criticism on the world stage never hesitate to help anyone in need or in trouble. There is no nation on earth who gives more foreign aid, or is more chartible than America.
And am I tired of being sold down the river at every opportunity by this presdient and his administration. His utter agreement with animosity expressed about his own country is startling and unacceptable. He was not elected to minimize the strength or sovergnty of the United States but rather swore a Constitutional oath to uphold and protect it. And it’s time he started. Wake up people, the country that you know and love is soon slipping down the river along with your personal freedoms and your American identity. Yes, that’s right folks, there is an American identity – and many of us are very proud of it. Those who aren’t, I feel sorry for.
It’s time for our president to stop blaming others for what he created. For the debt he has heaped upon your children and grandchildren. For shutting an entire industry down because his administration failed to predict and correct an issue that now gushes in the Gulf. For making false promises about jobs, and change and turning around the economy. For demeaning his own citizens for insisting he honor his pledge to the Constitution.
And please if you are from a foreign country don’t even think about making a comment that is critical of my country. You do not have the right and you have no free speech rights here. And that aside, I do not give a damn about your criticism of my country, if I did, I would read your socialist newspapers. Do me a favor and go burn your own flag for once.
Oh and if you need help – hopefully this administration will take longer to respond to your pleas than it did to the pleas of its own people on the Gulf Coast.
That’s right you fat-ass, racist, bigot, anti-semite, pretending-to-be-a-journalist waste of space. Crawl right back under that slimey, oily rock you came from. Even the lefties think you went too far this time – and that’s gotta be bad…for you. All I can say is it is about time you got kicked out of your special reserved seat in the White House press room. You and your ‘illustrious career’ can crawl back in your nasty cave of hate. Though if there were any justice in the world, you would have been thrown under the bus long ago and not had the forum to utter your latest (and hopefully last) gob of vitriole. A pox upon you, madam, a pox upon you!
While a picture is worth a 1,000 words, a video must be worth even more. Here’s an interesting video…and the comparison is rather stunning in my mind. While the left and the media freely and frequently assail ordinary Americans involved in the Tea Party – demonstrations conducted during the Bush presidency were just looked upon as ‘concerned’ Americans exercising their free speech rights.
I don’t really care what side of the debate you are on – however, I can’t stand the hypocrisy. Once again, the left proves that free speech rights only apply if you agree with their side.
Well, well, well…isn’t it interesting that those who tout the magical qualities of our new socialist medical care get to excuse themselves from it?
This CBS news article explains what the wiley wabbits is up to.
Some choice passages from the article:
One such surprise is found on page 158 of the legislation, which appears to create a carve out for senior staff members in the leadership offices and on congressional committees, essentially exempting those senior Democrat staffers who wrote the bill from being forced to purchase health care plans in the same way as other Americans.
Really? And it was supposed to be such good healthcare- affordable, comprehensive, available, no pre-existing conditions terms – what’s not to love here?
It appears from the way this language is written that those staffers NOT in personal offices, such as those working and paid under the committee structure (such as those working for Chairman Henry Waxman) or those working on leadership staff (such as those working for Speaker Nancy Pelosi) would be exempt from these requirements
Hmmm….so the most powerful woman in American and her gangsta cronies are thinking their plans might work better for them? No doubt she is right, since her plan probably includes actually being able to see a doctor before you die.
This problem was acknowledged earlier in the process – last year, Senator Grassley tried to repair it, but he was rebuffed.
As Speaker Pelosi said a few weeks ago, it’s only after this legislation is passed that we’ll truly find out what’s in it.
Yes, one of those nasty naysayers tried to point it out but was of course demonized and rebuffed. Have to pass it before we know what’s in it? Seems that was just what SanFranNan was counting on, eh?
Congratulations America, we have now officially become financially indentured slaves for at least the next three generations. Oh yeah, that’s what I call change. Extra kudos to those ‘under 30’s’ who got Papa O into the oval office. Kind of fitting I guess since they and their children and grandchildren will be paying for this albatross ultimately.
Now 33 million will have healthcare (never mind that 90% of the population will pay for the 10% who need it so desperately and probably more because why pay for it if your fellow American will pay for it for you?) hurrah!
I don’t know what’s happened to this country – when America started believing that want = right – but there you have it. The old getting something for nothing has won out over rugged individualism and a true Republic. Oh and stay tuned for a massive immigration bill being pushed through that will entitle ‘residents’ to the fine healthcare we’re all about to get. (Never mind that there will be a 50% reduction in doctors since recent polls show about that many doctors and healthcare professionals will either quit or be unable to stay in business.)
You think Medicare is bad, just wait, you’ll be craving for those days soon. Take a number and sit down – hopefully you don’t have any condition that will cause your expiration before you can ‘see’ a doctor.
For those of you who give a damn who voted yea or nay I give you the following:
Health Care Votes
Senate and House Roll Call on H.R. 3590
Senate Roll Call:
U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes On Passage of the Bill “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (H.R. 3590 as Amended) Christmas Eve, December 24, 2009.
* YEAs: 60
* NAYs: 39
* Not Voting: 1
* Alabama: Sessions (R-AL), Nay Shelby (R-AL), Nay
* Alaska: Begich (D-AK), Yea Murkowski (R-AK), Nay
* Arizona: Kyl (R-AZ), Nay McCain (R-AZ), Nay
* Arkansas: Lincoln (D-AR), Yea Pryor (D-AR), Yea
* California: Boxer (D-CA), Yea Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
* Colorado: Bennet (D-CO), Yea Udall (D-CO), Yea
* Connecticut: Dodd (D-CT), Yea Lieberman (ID-CT), Yea
* Delaware: Carper (D-DE), Yea Kaufman (D-DE), Yea
* Florida: LeMieux (R-FL), Nay Nelson (D-FL), Yea
* Georgia: Chambliss (R-GA), Nay Isakson (R-GA), Nay
* Hawaii: Akaka (D-HI), Yea Inouye (D-HI), Yea
* Idaho: Crapo (R-ID), Nay Risch (R-ID), Nay
* Illinois: Burris (D-IL), Yea Durbin (D-IL), Yea
* Indiana: Bayh (D-IN), Yea Lugar (R-IN), Nay
* Iowa: Grassley (R-IA), Nay Harkin (D-IA), Yea
* Kansas: Brownback (R-KS), Nay Roberts (R-KS), Nay
* Kentucky: Bunning (R-KY), Not Voting McConnell (R-KY), Nay
* Louisiana: Landrieu (D-LA), Yea Vitter (R-LA), Nay
* Maine: Collins (R-ME), Nay Snowe (R-ME), Nay
* Maryland: Cardin (D-MD), Yea Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
* Massachusetts: Kerry (D-MA), Yea Kirk (D-MA), Yea
* Michigan: Levin (D-MI), Yea Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
* Minnesota: Franken (D-MN), Yea Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
* Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Nay Wicker (R-MS), Nay
* Missouri: Bond (R-MO), Nay McCaskill (D-MO), Yea
* Montana: Baucus (D-MT), Yea Tester (D-MT), Yea
* Nebraska: Johanns (R-NE), Nay Nelson (D-NE), Yea
* Nevada: Ensign (R-NV), Nay Reid (D-NV), Yea
* New Hampshire: Gregg (R-NH), Nay Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
* New Jersey: Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
* New Mexico: Bingaman (D-NM), Yea Udall (D-NM), Yea
* New York: Gillibrand (D-NY), Yea Schumer (D-NY), Yea
* North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Nay Hagan (D-NC), Yea
* North Dakota: Conrad (D-ND), Yea Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
* Ohio: Brown (D-OH), Yea Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
* Oklahoma: Coburn (R-OK), Nay Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
* Oregon: Merkley (D-OR), Yea Wyden (D-OR), Yea
* Pennsylvania: Casey (D-PA), Yea Specter (D-PA), Yea
* Rhode Island: Reed (D-RI), Yea Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
* South Carolina: DeMint (R-SC), Nay Graham (R-SC), Nay
* South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD), Yea Thune (R-SD), Nay
* Tennessee: Alexander (R-TN), Nay Corker (R-TN), Nay
* Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Nay Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
* Utah: Bennett (R-UT), Nay Hatch (R-UT), Nay
* Vermont: Leahy (D-VT), Yea Sanders (I-VT), Yea
* Virginia: Warner (D-VA), Yea Webb (D-VA), Yea
* Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea Murray (D-WA), Yea
* West Virginia: Byrd (D-WV), Yea Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
* Wisconsin: Feingold (D-WI), Yea Kohl (D-WI), Yea
* Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Nay Enzi (R-WY), Nay
House Roll Call:
U.S. House Roll Call Votes On Passage of the Bill “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (H.R. 3590) Sunday, March 21, 2010.
* YEAs: 219 (Voting yes were 219 Democrats and 0 Republicans)
* NAYs: 212 (Voting no were 34 Democrats and 178 Republicans)
(There are 4 vacancies in the 435-member House.)
Democrats — Bright, N; Davis, N.
Republicans — Aderholt, N; Bachus, N; Bonner, N; Griffith, N; Rogers, N.
Republicans — Young, N.
Democrats — Giffords, Y; Grijalva, Y; Kirkpatrick, Y; Mitchell, Y; Pastor, Y.
Republicans — Flake, N; Franks, N; Shadegg, N.
Democrats — Berry, N; Ross, N; Snyder, Y.
Republicans — Boozman, N.
Democrats — Baca, Y; Becerra, Y; Berman, Y; Capps, Y; Cardoza, Y; Chu, Y; Costa, Y; Davis, Y; Eshoo, Y; Farr, Y; Filner, Y; Garamendi, Y; Harman, Y; Honda, Y; Lee, Y; Lofgren, Zoe, Y; Matsui, Y; McNerney, Y; Miller, George, Y; Napolitano, Y; Pelosi, Y; Richardson, Y; Roybal-Allard, Y; Sanchez, Linda T., Y; Sanchez, Loretta, Y; Schiff, Y; Sherman, Y; Speier, Y; Stark, Y; Thompson, Y; Waters, Y; Watson, Y; Waxman, Y; Woolsey, Y.
Republicans — Bilbray, N; Bono Mack, N; Calvert, N; Campbell, N; Dreier, N; Gallegly, N; Herger, N; Hunter, N; Issa, N; Lewis, N; Lungren, Daniel E., N; McCarthy, N; McClintock, N; McKeon, N; Miller, Gary, N; Nunes, N; Radanovich, N; Rohrabacher, N; Royce, N.
Democrats — DeGette, Y; Markey, Y; Perlmutter, Y; Polis, Y; Salazar, Y.
Republicans — Coffman, N; Lamborn, N.
Democrats — Courtney, Y; DeLauro, Y; Himes, Y; Larson, Y; Murphy, Y.
Republicans — Castle, N.
Democrats — Boyd, Y; Brown, Corrine, Y; Castor, Y; Grayson, Y; Hastings, Y; Klein, Y; Kosmas, Y; Meek, Y; Wasserman Schultz, Y.
Republicans — Bilirakis, N; Brown-Waite, Ginny, N; Buchanan, N; Crenshaw, N; Diaz-Balart, L., N; Diaz-Balart, M., N; Mack, N; Mica, N; Miller, N; Posey, N; Putnam, N; Rooney, N; Ros-Lehtinen, N; Stearns, N; Young, N.
Democrats — Barrow, N; Bishop, Y; Johnson, Y; Lewis, Y; Marshall, N; Scott, Y.
Republicans — Broun, N; Deal, N; Gingrey, N; Kingston, N; Linder, N; Price, N; Westmoreland, N.
Democrats — Hirono, Y.
Democrats — Minnick, N.
Republicans — Simpson, N.
Democrats — Bean, Y; Costello, Y; Davis, Y; Foster, Y; Gutierrez, Y; Halvorson, Y; Hare, Y; Jackson, Y; Lipinski, N; Quigley, Y; Rush, Y; Schakowsky, Y.
Republicans — Biggert, N; Johnson, N; Kirk, N; Manzullo, N; Roskam, N; Schock, N; Shimkus, N.
Democrats — Carson, Y; Donnelly, Y; Ellsworth, Y; Hill, Y; Visclosky, Y.
Republicans — Burton, N; Buyer, N; Pence, N; Souder, N.
Democrats — Boswell, Y; Braley, Y; Loebsack, Y.
Republicans — King, N; Latham, N.
Democrats — Moore, Y.
Republicans — Jenkins, N; Moran, N; Tiahrt, N.
Democrats — Chandler, N; Yarmuth, Y.
Republicans — Davis, N; Guthrie, N; Rogers, N; Whitfield, N.
Democrats — Melancon, N.
Republicans — Alexander, N; Boustany, N; Cao, N; Cassidy, N; Fleming, N; Scalise, N.
Democrats — Michaud, Y; Pingree, Y.
Democrats — Cummings, Y; Edwards, Y; Hoyer, Y; Kratovil, N; Ruppersberger, Y; Sarbanes, Y; Van Hollen, Y.
Republicans — Bartlett, N.
Democrats — Capuano, Y; Delahunt, Y; Frank, Y; Lynch, N; Markey, Y; McGovern, Y; Neal, Y; Olver, Y; Tierney, Y; Tsongas, Y.
Democrats — Conyers, Y; Dingell, Y; Kildee, Y; Kilpatrick, Y; Levin, Y; Peters, Y; Schauer, Y; Stupak, Y.
Republicans — Camp, N; Ehlers, N; Hoekstra, N; McCotter, N; Miller, N; Rogers, N; Upton, N.
Democrats — Ellison, Y; McCollum, Y; Oberstar, Y; Peterson, N; Walz, Y.
Republicans — Bachmann, N; Kline, N; Paulsen, N.
Democrats — Childers, N; Taylor, N; Thompson, Y.
Republicans — Harper, N.
Democrats — Carnahan, Y; Clay, Y; Cleaver, Y; Skelton, N.
Republicans — Akin, N; Blunt, N; Emerson, N; Graves, N; Luetkemeyer, N.
Republicans — Rehberg, N.
Republicans — Fortenberry, N; Smith, N; Terry, N.
Democrats — Berkley, Y; Titus, Y.
Republicans — Heller, N.
Democrats — Hodes, Y; Shea-Porter, Y.
Democrats — Adler, N; Andrews, Y; Holt, Y; Pallone, Y; Pascrell, Y; Payne, Y; Rothman, Y; Sires, Y.
Republicans — Frelinghuysen, N; Garrett, N; Lance, N; LoBiondo, N; Smith, N.
Democrats — Heinrich, Y; Lujan, Y; Teague, N.
Democrats — Ackerman, Y; Arcuri, N; Bishop, Y; Clarke, Y; Crowley, Y; Engel, Y; Hall, Y; Higgins, Y; Hinchey, Y; Israel, Y; Lowey, Y; Maffei, Y; Maloney, Y; McCarthy, Y; McMahon, N; Meeks, Y; Murphy, Y; Nadler, Y; Owens, Y; Rangel, Y; Serrano, Y; Slaughter, Y; Tonko, Y; Towns, Y; Velazquez, Y; Weiner, Y.
Republicans — King, N; Lee, N.
Democrats — Butterfield, Y; Etheridge, Y; Kissell, N; McIntyre, N; Miller, Y; Price, Y; Shuler, N; Watt, Y.
Republicans — Coble, N; Foxx, N; Jones, N; McHenry, N; Myrick, N.
Democrats — Pomeroy, Y.
Democrats — Boccieri, Y; Driehaus, Y; Fudge, Y; Kaptur, Y; Kilroy, Y; Kucinich, Y; Ryan, Y; Space, N; Sutton, Y; Wilson, Y.
Republicans — Austria, N; Boehner, N; Jordan, N; LaTourette, N; Latta, N; Schmidt, N; Tiberi, N; Turner, N.
Democrats — Boren, N.
Republicans — Cole, N; Fallin, N; Lucas, N; Sullivan, N.
Democrats — Blumenauer, Y; DeFazio, Y; Schrader, Y; Wu, Y.
Republicans — Walden, N.
Democrats — Altmire, N; Brady, Y; Carney, Y; Dahlkemper, Y; Doyle, Y; Fattah, Y; Holden, N; Kanjorski, Y; Murphy, Patrick, Y; Schwartz, Y; Sestak, Y.
Republicans — Dent, N; Gerlach, N; Murphy, Tim, N; Pitts, N; Platts, N; Shuster, N; Thompson, N.
Democrats — Kennedy, Y; Langevin, Y.
Democrats — Clyburn, Y; Spratt, Y.
Republicans — Barrett, N; Brown, N; Inglis, N; Wilson, N.
Democrats — Herseth Sandlin, N.
Democrats — Cohen, Y; Cooper, Y; Davis, N; Gordon, Y; Tanner, N.
Republicans — Blackburn, N; Duncan, N; Roe, N; Wamp, N.
Democrats — Cuellar, Y; Doggett, Y; Edwards, N; Gonzalez, Y; Green, Al, Y; Green, Gene, Y; Hinojosa, Y; Jackson Lee, Y; Johnson, E. B., Y; Ortiz, Y; Reyes, Y; Rodriguez, Y.
Republicans — Barton, N; Brady, N; Burgess, N; Carter, N; Conaway, N; Culberson, N; Gohmert, N; Granger, N; Hall, N; Hensarling, N; Johnson, Sam, N; Marchant, N; McCaul, N; Neugebauer, N; Olson, N; Paul, N; Poe, N; Sessions, N; Smith, N; Thornberry, N.
Democrats — Matheson, N.
Republicans — Bishop, N; Chaffetz, N.
Democrats — Welch, Y.
Democrats — Boucher, N; Connolly, Y; Moran, Y; Nye, N; Perriello, Y; Scott, Y.
Republicans — Cantor, N; Forbes, N; Goodlatte, N; Wittman, N; Wolf, N.
Democrats — Baird, Y; Dicks, Y; Inslee, Y; Larsen, Y; McDermott, Y; Smith, Y.
Republicans — Hastings, N; McMorris Rodgers, N; Reichert, N.
Democrats — Mollohan, Y; Rahall, Y.
Republicans — Capito, N.
Democrats — Baldwin, Y; Kagen, Y; Kind, Y; Moore, Y; Obey, Y.
Republicans — Petri, N; Ryan, N; Sensenbrenner, N.
Republicans — Lummis, N.
Nail Your Novel - Writing, publishing and self-publishing advice from a bestselling ghostwriter and book doctor
So Many Books, So Little Time
The Graveyard Shift
Writer, Editor, Fan Girl
Fantasy writer - Bibliophile - Daydreamer
Life Coaching, Observations, Reflections, Things that make you go hmmmmm
Watch the ongoing adventures of everyone's favorite struggling author!