Sometime back I did this post. Ironically, it created so much interest that I ended up writing some of the posts I never wrote. I guess you had to be there. But lately, I’ve been thinking and I thought it was time to update the list as I have thought of a whole slew more that I never wrote:
1. My Dog is Obssessed With Bowling. Now, it could be the snazzy shirts or that she likes really smelly, nasty shoes but she’s wild on the subject.
2. Bra’s For Middle-aged Women. There’s nothing we women like more than true support.
3. 10 Ways to Spot Phoney Friends. Contrary to what you might think, it was an expose on cell phones.
4. Zelda and the Wonderful World of Real Estate. Or as we like to call it in the real world, how the money pit robbed my friend of her life savings.
5. Angst Revisited. Hey, if Jack Kerouac can do this shit and get away with it, why can’t I?
6. How to Kill 100 Tadpoles Without Trying. I could never figure out what kind of garden gloves would be appropriate at the memorial. Suggestions?
7. Why Coffee Will Be Illegal Soon. Based on the premise that since we all love to make things as fucking hard as possible as we can for ourselves, that some Washington D.C. genius will come up with coffee as an alternate fuel and riots over used Starbux coffee grinds will break out on the streets of every major city in the U.S.
8. My Inner Woman is Having Hot Flashes. No, this wasn’t a recipe post.
9. Time Waits for No Man, But Women Are Another Story. Time management is still a trendy topic, yes?
10. If it Sticks to the Wall, Don’t Eat It. I never could find those pictures of the 500,000 times magnifyed germs that live in all of our kitchens.
11. Perfect Women – Pass the Anti-depressants. It ain’t easy being me.
12. Going Clubbing Does Not Involve Baseball Bats. Anger management on steroids.
So, there you have it, additional posts I never wrote, nor am I likely. How about you? What posts haven’t you written lately?